Thin TAGA Super Low-profile Bezel (TSLB), small minimum mounting depth, super visible blue mounting clamps, environmental equalizer and very rigid chassis with rubber-coated honeycomb structure of the front panel make the RB-950 a versatile and great performer.
The TPTTD Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome can be manually swiveled to point a few degrees off center. Since the higher frequencies produced by the tweeter are highly directional, this feature can help optimize sound placement.
The RB-950 provides superior sound performance at amazing price level and is designed to be used both in music and home theatre systems in any area of your home or commercial applications.
The proper design facilitates installations thanks to many specialized features:
- Very slim chassis to allow installations even in shallow places;
- TIMPC – TAGA Injection-Molded Polymer Chassis with a honeycomb structure is very rigid and strong to minimize distortions, vibrations or resonances. Additional rubber coating further stiffens chassis and improves sound performance;
- TEI – TAGA Easy Install mounting brackets are extremely easy and safe to install.The ABS clamps are in a visible blue color to ease installation in dark places;
- TSLB – TAGA Super Low-profile Bezel grills are magnetically mounted and paintable.They are aesthetic and virtually disappear in the ceiling or wall;
- +/- 3dB Environmental Equalizer (treble switch) compensates for speaker positioning and room anomalies;
- Swivel tweeter to direct a high frequency stream toward selected area in a room;
- TEC – TAGA Easy Connection: all speakers use high quality push-in banana binding posts accepting raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors (banana or pin plugs). Our binding posts make your installation very easy task to do;
- High 8 ohm impedance.
TSLB magnetically mounted grill
TEI mounting bracket
TEC binding posts
|High-Frequency Driver:||25 mm (1”) TPTTD
Swivel mount , +/-3dB Treble switch
|Bass / Midrange Driver:||203 mm (8”) Kevlar® cone|
|35Hz – 25kHz
|Dimensions:||27.7 x 10.5 cm|
|Minimum Mounting Depth:||105 mm|
|Cutout Dimensions (D or H x W):||258 mm|
|Weight:||2.25 kg pc.|
(black rubber-coated front)