SL−240C is a compact master/space controller (Kramer Control brain) with PoE. It can operate over Ethernet with control interfaces that include: four bidirectional RS−232, four IR, four GPI/O, and four relays. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu−ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet control gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
- Space Controller — Controls any AV device/display with its corresponding logic.
- High Performance Architecture — Enables a scalable and flexible programming platform.
- 4 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports — For controlling devices via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter & 1 IR Receiver Control Ports — Control devices via IR control protocols and learn commands from IR remotes.
- 4 GPI/O Control Ports — Control devices via general purpose I/O ports, program configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door locks, audio volume and lighting control devices.
- 4 Relay Control Ports — Control devices via relay contact closure, such as opening and closing drapes, shades, blinds, and projection screen scrolling.
- Resilient powering with PoE and optional PSU (not included).
- Network Support — 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- LED Indicators — I/O port state and system status.
- Software Management Support — Kramer Control, API.